Saturday, January 10, 2015

Friendship Thought - How Do I Wish!

How I wish flowers take new colors! And the
breeze brings fresh winds of change.
I plead you, come to me now, my love, Maybe, if
you come, my garden may bloom again.
My caged body is cheerless today, Someone
please fill hope in the morning breeze.
For god's sake! don't let it not go empty, Let it
carry with it the story of our friends.
When will we wake into the morning, to the
sweet sound from your lips,
And when in the evening will we rest, Taking in
the scent of your hair.
Strong is the bond of pain, though we are weak
and poor,
When we hear your call, We, all your friends, will
come together.
We went through hell, but all right. Once this
evening of separation is over,
Our tears would have, Cleaned you for your next
life.
We welcomed them as friends,But later their
greed for power ruled,
They tied us down, and cut through us, They
divided us, bits and pieces flew.
O' Faiz, in my exile, no place, Gave me any
pleasure,
After I left my circle of friends, I found solace
only in gallows of death.

FAIZ AHEMAD FAIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment